BCG’s publications present our latest thinking on today’s most important business topics. Through extensive surveys and rigorous analysis, our experts get to the heart of the issues that matter most to your business. We are always looking at the latest developments in all fields, exploring the trends that are essential for companies to consider in a rapidly changing competitive environment.
We have a long history of generating groundbreaking ideas and breakthrough concepts that have become standard practice for business today. Search our site for the BCG publications that can help you create advantage in your particular area of interest.
- June, 2015
- A Tale of Two Chinese Consumers
- Jeff Walters, Youchi Kuo
- China has become a two-speed consumer market. The optimistic, “high-speed” market disproportionately consists of middle- to upper-middle-class and affluent households that are powering consumer spending. Low-speed households anticipate slow or no income growth over the next year.
- Read more on bcg.perspectives
Search for a Publication
- * Please select an Industry
- * Please select a Capability
- * Please select Practice Area Type
Enter a keyword here to search our publications database.